1. You are “the customer”. We and us are “Guardian Angel”. “The equipment” means all or any of the items hired by you from us.
2. We agree to hire the equipment to you, subject to Clause 4, and as specified in our confirmation email/telephone call at the hire cost agreed.
3. Payment of the full hire cost together with a refundable deposit must be made at the beginning of the hire unless agreed otherwise. Payment can be made by credit card or cash. Payment for some parts of the order may need to be charged separately in which case you will be notified at the time of booking of this requirement. Other payment options will only be available where agreed by us at the time of placing the order.
4. Guardian Angel reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order due to reasons beyond our control, including stock unavailability. Customers will be notified at the earliest opportunity and a full refund given of any payments made.
5. Prices are all in euro (€) and they include taxes.
Delivery costs is for free except for order under 30€(delivery and pick up):
– 15 € extra for orders under 30€
– Assembly of wood cots has an extra charge of 15 €
– The deposit will be paid at the beginning of the hire by credit card or in cash. The amount of the deposit it is indicated in each product page. In case that the material it is not returned on time, or with damages, we reserve the right to keep the deposit until material it is returned to us.
We will deliver in line with our standard delivery policy (see Clause 7), or you may collect the equipment at a time convenient to both parties on the first date of hire or earlier by agreement.
6. We will collect in line with our standard collection policy (see Clause 7), or you may return the equipment on the agreed date at a time convenient to both parties.
7. Delivery and collection will be made using our personal employees- unless other arrangements are made at the time of booking. Enhanced delivery options may be available at additional cost. It is your responsibility to ensure someone is available at the delivery and collection address on the dates agreed; charges may be incurred and deducted from your deposit due to a failure on your part to meet the personal courier.
8. Upon receipt of your order by email or telephone, we will confirm the same by email or by telephone. This confirmation shall be checked thoroughly by you and any errors or queries notified to us within 48 hours of receiving such confirmation. If we receive no such notification we will assume the details of the confirmation are correct and delivery will be effected as agreed, subject to clauses 5 and 7.
9. We reserve the right to send an alternative item of equipment, other than specifically listed on our website, where this is necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instance, we will endeavour to send an appropriate alternative item that is fit for the purpose of your hire and, where possible, will notify you of this in writing beforehand.
10. You are responsible for checking the equipment immediately upon delivery to ensure it is undamaged, in good working order and fit for the intended purpose. You will notify us on the day of delivery if this is not the case.
11. Where possible, instructions will be supplied with the equipment. You are responsible for reading these carefully prior to using the equipment and for complying with these instructions whilst using the equipment.
12. You have full responsibility for the care and safekeeping of the equipment and will retain it in your possession and under your control at all times. You are responsible for ensuring that it is used in a safe and sensible manner, used only for the purpose for which it is supplied and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and it is your responsibility to provide adequate supervision where appropriate.
13. Provided the goods are returned to us on the last date of hire in the same condition as you received them, and in the absence of any agreement to the contrary, we shall return the deposit to you in full.
14. If equipment is not returned in the condition in which it was hired to you, for whatever reason, we reserve the right to retain some or all of the deposit paid. This covers loss of or damage to the equipment, or anything needing more than an acceptable level of cleaning including, but not limited to, stains or odours that cannot be easily removed.
15. We cannot accept responsibility for any failure or delay on our part to fulfil our obligations where such failure/delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control or by a 3rd party provider.
16. If you wish to cancel your hire agreement, you are entitled to do so without charge at any time up to 24 hours prior to the agreed start of your rental period.
17. If you wish to amend your hire agreement, you are entitled to do so at any time up to 24 hours prior to the agreed start of your rental period and any changes to the hire or delivery cost as a result of this change to your order will be agreed with you in writing prior to fulfilling your order.
18. Where orders are cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, a refund of 50% will be given of your deposit, only those cases that we will complete the hire.
19. Amendments to your order with less than 24 hours notice may incur additional charges to cover any costs already incurred by us in processing your order, or as a result of the changes to your order.
20. All equipment supplied remains the property of Guardian Angel.
21. Data privacy. The personal data supplied by the client are not disclosed to third parties; unless expressly opposed by the client, they are included in the Guardian Angel customer file.
In accordance with Spanish Law 15/1999 dated December 13th, of Personal Data Protection, royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11th, the client has the right to access and correct this data at all times. In order to exercise this right, the client must simply contact Guardian Angel at email@example.com.
22. Jurisdiction. In case of dispute between parties only Spanish law shall be applicable in all cases. The lessee hereby acknowledges that it has read and approved the general terms and conditions set forth herein.